(made pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments)
Purpose and mode of treatment
The transmitted data will be retained and processed with the security and secrecy guarantees provided by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196 (and subsequent modifications) and will be used solely and exclusively for the execution of the assignment received and for the informative communications sent by the Law Firm Bartoli Ciancaleoni, as well as for the obligations stipulated by law. Data processing can take place in paper, telematics and automated mode. However, the data transmitted will not in any way be alienated or sold, in any way, to third parties, save the prior consent of the person concerned.
Nature of the contribution
The nature of data transfer is optional. However, the same information is necessary to access and access the services offered by the Legal Office Bartoli Ciancaleoni, as well as for the formulation of the budget, for the fulfillment of the mandate received and for compulsory fulfillment in compliance with the current regulations. In the absence of such data, it is therefore impossible to carry out any activity in favor of the applicant. By submitting a form and / or e-mail, the interested party agrees to the processing of the data contained therein in accordance with the procedures outlined in the previous paragraph.
Type of data acquired and processed
- Data provided voluntarily by the user when sending communications or for accessing restricted areas or for obtaining services or communications. For access to particular areas of the site or for access to particular services, optional, explicit and voluntary request is required to enter data consisting of alphanumeric characters which, through their processing or association with other data, may allow user identification. Optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail, or other communications, to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, useful for the formulation of a match or the provision of services, as well as any other personal data entered by the sender in the communication.
However, you are not invited to provide sensitive information as per art. 4, lett. d) of Legislative Decree no. n. 196/03, own or a third party, in particular relating to health, without having previously consented to treatment in law.
- Navigation data, computer and telematics systems as well as software procedures for the proper functioning of this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of web communication protocols or is useful for better site management and optimization (eg IP addresses, URL addresses, domain names, requests times, file size, other user operating system parameters). This acquisition, which takes place exclusively for statistical purposes or to monitor the proper functioning of the site, is not for commercial purposes or is directed in any way to the identification of the user and is carried out through server-side technologies managed and administered by the data controller .
Extended cookie information
Cookies consist of portions of code installed within the browser that assist the holder in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the Cookie’s purpose may also require the user’s consent.
Technical Cookies and Aggregate Statistics
Activities strictly necessary for operation
This Application uses Cookie to save the user’s session and to perform other activities strictly necessary for its operation, such as in relation to traffic distribution.
Saves preferences, optimization and statistics
This Application uses Cookie to save your navigation preferences and optimize the user’s browsing experience. Among these Cookies are, for example, those that set the language and currency or for managing the statistics by the Site Owner.
Other types of cookies or third-party tools that might make it use
The services contained in this section allow the Holder of Treatment to monitor and analyze traffic data and help track the behavior of the User.
How can I check the Cookie installation?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage cookie preferences directly within their browser and prevent, for example, third parties from installing them. By browsing preferences, you can also delete cookies that have been installed in the past, including the Cookie where you may have the permission to install cookies from this site. it’s important to note that by disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised.You can find information about how to manage cookies in your browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Owner informs you that the User may use Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/). Through this service, you can manage tracking preferences for most of your advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.
Rights of the party concerned
The person concerned may at any time exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196, including requesting the modification, integration, updating, confirmation or deletion of the stored data. These rights can be exercised through the following ways:
- send an e-mail to email@example.com
- sending a registered A / R to: Studio Legale Avvocato Alessandro Bartoli Ciancaleoni, Via XIV Settembre n. 3 – 06122 Perugia
Data holders and data retention location
The data controller is the Legal Attorney’s Office Alessandro Bartoli Ciancaleoni, Via XIV Settembre n. 3 – 06122 Perugia.
All material constituting this site, electronic communications before and after their receipt for and navigation data are kept on Sinapsi S.r.l servers.
Below and for completeness, art. 4 and 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196.
1. LGS. 196/2003 – extracts
Article 4, paragraph 1 (a): Treatment
“Processing” means any operation or complex of operations, also carried out without the use of electronic means, relating to the collection, recording, organization, preservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, the extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.
Article 7: Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied when processing by means of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the holder, the person responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.